~*Fantasy Phoenix*~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~*Fantasy Phoenix*~

When your imagination takes flight, let it soar ~ AquaG

2 posters

In Search of Sunrise

WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 429
    Location : Bound to Earth, wishing to be free and roam the Skys
    Registration date : 2007-09-08

In Search of Sunrise - Page 2 Empty Re: In Search of Sunrise

Post by WillowG Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:35 pm

Gamin woke up to find Aqua missing from the tent. Since Shanti was still asleep he decided that she must have woken up early to start training. Gamin dressed, woke up Shanti, and left the tent. The air outside was crisp and cool and Gamin could hear the stream that ran nearby the camp. Suddenly he heard Aqua's voice carried toward him by the wind. Hearing another voice he didn't recognize caused him to go rigid. He ran toward where he heard the two voices. He stopped when he saw Aqua talking to a centaur. The enemy! Gamin jumped out and landed on Lamine, pulling her head back by her hair and brought out one of his katanas, placing it inches from her neck.
    “Aqua! You traitor! What are you doing conversing with the enemy?"
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 852
    Registration date : 2007-09-01

Post by AquaG Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:59 pm

Surprised to see Gamin jump out of the reeds, Aqua whipped around and stepped away from Lamine. Forcing herself to stay calm, she sternly spoke to her group leader.
    "Gamin, you have it all wrong. I found this creature resting here. I was only asking what it was doing here."
    She silently signaled Lamine to play along, hoping Gamin wouldn’t notice.
    "I didn't know you would be soo against me following the rules!" she said in a mocking voice.
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:35 am

"Don't toy with me!"
    Gamin growled angrily.
    "I saw you talking to this thing as if you knew it!"
    Lamine had almost fallen when the Dark soldier had landed on her. She shifted her front legs nervously.
    "What are you talking abou-"
    "Silence centaur!"
    Gamin tightened his grip on her hair, pulling her head back and bringing the katana closer to her neck.
    "What do you think you're doing here?"
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:17 pm

Aqua's eyes widened as she saw Lamine struggling under Gamin's strength and weight. "Gamin, stop!"
    Just then, Shanti ran out of the reeds. Her face turned white with shock as she saw Lamine standing under Gamin while he and Aqua fought. This can't be good, she thought.
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Lamine continued to struggle under Gamin's weight. Her neck was beginning to ache with her head being pulled back and she was sweating.
    "What are you doing here?" Gamin repeated.
    He was becoming impatient and his blade nicked Lamine's neck, sending blood trickling down. Lamine began trembling, trying not to give anything away.
    "N-nothing...." she breathed.
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Aqua closed her eyes, afraid of what might happen next, or what would happen later if she stopped this, but she couldn't watch Lamine go through this.
    "GAMIN! For the last time, STOP!"
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:16 pm

Gamin loosened his grip a little on Lamine.
    "Or what!?" he ordered "Why should I listen to you?"
    Lamine took this moment as an advantage. She shook her hair free of Gamin's grip and thrust him to the ground. His katana flew from his hand as he hit the ground and Lamine pinned him to the ground by placing her hooves on his shoulders. Gamin's gaze shifted over to Shanti.
    "Shanti! Go get Colonel Sanika! Or somebody!"
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Sat May 02, 2009 11:48 am

Shanti looked from Gamin, to Lamine, to Aqua, and back to Gamin. She was very worried and confused now! To prevent further suspicion, she did as she was told.
    As she was running through the camp, she ran into a young looking boy. "OH MY GOSH! I'M SO SORRY!" then she realized who she had run into. "AAAAK! Alavinanis-Sama! I'm so sorry!" "I- it's fine..." He was quite surprised by this encounter. "Just be more carefu--!"
    Before she knew what she was doing, she had grabbed the young warriors wrist and was pulling him to the river bed. Oh, I hope he was the right one to grab! she thought. AQUA! I'll kill you!
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Sat May 02, 2009 11:50 am

Gamin struggled under Lamine's hooves and tried to reach for his katana, but it was too far out of his reach. He looked up at Lamine in pure hatred and spit at her. Lamine slapped him in return, trying not to provoke him too much. Gamin heard the reeds rustle as Shanti returned with another warrior and tried to reach for his katana again.
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Sat May 02, 2009 11:53 am

Alavinanis and Shanti poured onto the small clearing. Alavinanains looked around. "What's going on here?!" he asked. He looked from Aqua, to Lamine, to Gamin on the ground, to Shanti, and back to Gamin. He could just hold back a chuckle. "Gotcha there, didn't it Gamin?"
    Aqua was shocked at how smoothly he took this. "Just how old are you?" she asked all of a sudden. Alavinanis' face got red with shock and embarrassment. "That was pretty out of the blue!"
    "Well?"
    "Older than you!" he snapped at her.
    "How old then?"
    "Why should I answer to you anyways? Your comrade is here on the ground!"
    "Just curious," Aqua muttered, turning her head back to Gamin, blushing.
    Alavinanis' own blush grew redder, "I happen to be 20," he sighed quietly.

Last edited by AquaG on Sat May 02, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Sat May 02, 2009 11:54 am

Gamin went red with embarrassment.
    "Let's see you try to capture two enemies at the same time!"
    Gamin's cold glare flickered over to Aqua. Lamine looked at Alavinanis, wondering what he would do now that he was here. She then switched her eyes back to Gamin, afraid that he might get loose from her since she was in a weak state. Gamin felt her anxiety pulse from her and suddenly thrust his feet against her belly. Rearing back in pain she released him, allowing him to regain his weapon. Instead of going after Lamine though, this time he sped behind Aqua and pulled her dominant arm behind her back and kicked her behind the knees, causing her to stumble forward onto the ground.
    "This arrogant girl is a traitor Alavinanis! I've suspected it since the beginning; the way she goes sneaking off all the time."
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Sat May 02, 2009 11:54 am

Aqua couldn't think of what to say, until an idea zipped across her eyes. The river! I did come here for a reason!
    "Gamin." she sighed. "Can't I just come to the river to wash up. Sweat and grime isn't a girl's thing, you know!"
    Shanti could just hold back a giggle. Aqua saw this opportunity to continue making Gamin mad, but saw a spark in Alavinanis' eyes. Thankfully, it was a spark of humor.
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Sat May 02, 2009 11:58 am

Gamin pointed at Lamine with his katana.
    "Then why were you talking to that centaur?!"
    Gamin was getting angrier by the second. Nobody was taking this situation seriously and making a fool of him! Gamin gritted his teeth in anger.
    "Alavinanis! Surely you're not siding with Aqua?!"
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Sat May 02, 2009 11:59 am

"I don't know anyone by the last name of 'Aqua' ."
    "Pfft!" Aqua glared at him. "That's my first name dimwit! Now let me up Gami--!" She was cut off when Alavinanis bent down to her level and lifted her chin, bringing her face close to his. She struggled under Gamin's weight, but that made her neck hurt even more than before. "Mind calling me that again, mere lowlife?" he whispered, but making sure everyone there heard it.
    He wiped a spot of dirt of her cheek and stood up. "I'll let this encounter slip, but if this happens again, you'll get a visit from my father, and just might have to go to the front lines of battle." He nodded to them all dismissing himself, and signaled to the centaur that she had better leave before anyone else spotted her.
    Aqua shoved Gamin off of her and stood up, staring in the direction where Alavinanis had left. Shanti came up to her, and whispered so that Gamin couldn't hear, "Don't forget your fiancé!" "I know. It's not like that Shanti," she whispered with a blush of both embarrassment and anger. Mere lowlife! What would he do if he learned I was a princess! she yelled in her head.

Last edited by AquaG on Sat May 02, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Sat May 02, 2009 12:00 pm

Lamine glanced at Aqua, unsure if she should do as she was told. When Aqua nodded at her, signaling her to go ahead, Lamine limped back into the forest. Gamin watched Lamine leave, disgust showing in his eyes. He wiped dirt and mud off his tunic and stretched his back. The morning that he had thought would be a good one turned out to be terrible.
    "Come on you two. It's about time we go out to the fields."
    He stared at Aqua straight in the eye, daring her to oppose. When he didn't get any opposition, Gamin made a high-pitched whistle and Shikomi ran next to him.

Lamine, hidden by the brush, watched as the four walked away. Instead of following her instincts to go back to the Light kingdom, she followed them; making sure that no trouble came to Aqua and Shanti.
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Sat May 02, 2009 12:01 pm

As Aqua walked with the other three, she couldn't help thinking of how close her face had been with the Commander's son. UGH! I HATE him! If I see him again, by golly I'll--. Her thoughts were disturbed when her keen hearing picked up the call of a Light victory. Thank goodness the Dark creatures couldn't hear it. If Gamin saw her ears prick though, he'd chew her off for sure and pick on her again.
    Just then, she heard a rustle in the bushes. Now's my chance! she thought quietly to herself. She turned her ears in the direction of the call. She could just make out the trumpeting of Farlow soldiers. She put her ears back to normal as the rustling stopped.
    She looked from side to side at the sagging tents. When her eyes fell on Gamin's and Shanti's katanas though, she stopped dead in her tracks. She ran back to the tent when she realized she didn't have her katana with her.
    As she got back to her tent, she spotted Lamine between some others. Lamine! she thought. She ran over to the tent Lamine was at and pushed her finger in Lamin's face.
    Alavinanis was in his own tent. As he was polishing his rarely used katana, he heard loud voices outside his tent. He stuck his head out and instantly he saw the 'Aqua' girl shouting at the centaur. He morphed into a bird and flew to the top of his tent and watched the squabble, hearing every word.
    "Lamine! What are you doing here?! You were supposed to leave!"

Last edited by AquaG on Sat May 02, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Sat May 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Gamin glared at Aqua as she ran back to the tent. He stopped to wait for her with Shanti, hoping that she wouldn't get into any more trouble.
    Lamine stared down at Aqua, her head being about two feet higher than Aqua's, and moved Aqua's hand away from her face.
    "I had to make sure nothing serious happened to you. Besides you are the princess...."
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Sat May 02, 2009 12:03 pm

Aqua flinched at the word 'princess'. Her face turned red and looked down, so her face could not be seen.
    "I can't have that name right now. I have betrayed orders of my father!" She looked up at Lamine, but her eyes shifted to the bird on top of the tent. Her eyes got slightly larger but put her face back down. CRAP! How could I be so stupid! This is Alavinanis' tent!
    Alavinanis looked down surprised, but still as a bird. She's the princess of Farlow! That can't be right! She's on the Dark side right now!
    He eyed her suspiciously, waiting for more information about the subject.

Last edited by AquaG on Sat May 02, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Sat May 02, 2009 12:04 pm

Gamin sighed. His white hair fell over his eyes as he looked down at the ground and examined a leaf as he waited for Aqua.
    "She's going to get us all killed someday, really...."
    Lamine looked up at where Aqua had looked. Seeing a bird there, she suddenly got the feeling of a stone dropping in her gut.
    Crap! I just blew the princess' cover away!
    Looking at Aqua with a sincere look of guilt, she asked,
    "That's a spy isn't it? For the Dark? I just blew you didn't I?"
    Lamine looked at the bird again and shifted some more weight to her uninjured leg. An aura emitted from the bird that's wasn't like a bird's aura at all.
    "I need to go then, this leg needs healed anyway. Any messages for you're cousin? I'm sure Shanti's family woud like to hear from her as well."
    Lamine looked down at Aqua sadly.
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Sat May 02, 2009 12:05 pm

Aqua kept looking down. Quietly, she whispered, "That'd be for the best. For you to leave, I mean. Just tell Inwe not to worry about me. I'll be fine."
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Sat May 02, 2009 12:05 pm

"And Shanti?"
    Lamine turned away as she said this, preparing to head back to the Lights territory.
    Gamin sighed again and impatiently tapped his foot.
    "She sure is taking forever to find her katana. Come on lets go find her."
    Gamin motioned for Shanti to follow.
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Sat May 02, 2009 12:06 pm

"Uh uh. She's with Gamin right now. It'd be impossible to get her right now. Just go, 'kay?"
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Sat May 02, 2009 12:07 pm

Lamine nodded and walked away. She entered the forest and, making sure no one followed her, made her way towards the Light territory.
    Gamin saw Aqua looking off towards the forest and walked up to her, his hands behind his head and his katana hanging from the left side of his hip.
    "What're you doing Aqua......? You were getting you katana I thought and here you are looking off into space. Next to Alavinanis' tent nonetheless!"
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Sat May 02, 2009 12:08 pm

"Oh, I just thought I heard something in the bushes over there!" she thought up quickly.
    Hmph! You heard something all right, Alavinanis thought to himself.

Last edited by AquaG on Sat May 02, 2009 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Sat May 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Gamin rolled his eyes.
    "Whatever. Just hurry up already. We should be in the fields."
    Gamin lowered his hands and rested his left one on the hilt of his katana.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:56 pm