~*Fantasy Phoenix*~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~*Fantasy Phoenix*~

When your imagination takes flight, let it soar ~ AquaG

3 posters

Everblooming

AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 852
    Registration date : 2007-09-01

Everblooming Empty Everblooming

Post by AquaG Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:06 pm

Index

[1]Index
    [2] Rules
    [3] Setting
    [4] Applications
    [5] Characters
    [6] Role Play

Last edited by AquaG on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Everblooming Empty Re: Everblooming

Post by AquaG Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:07 pm

Rules

[1]Index
    [2] Rules
    [3] Setting
    [4] Applications
    [5] Characters
    [6] Role Play

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1~ No profanity(cursing)
    2~ No romance
    3~ No godmodding
    4~ 3 characters max
    5~ Don't play someone else's character
    6~ Don't skip the timeline (only the rp maker can, but has to make sure with the other characters first)
    7~ Have fun Role Playing ^-^

Last edited by AquaG on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:08 pm

Setting

[1]Index
    [2] Rules
    [3] Setting
    [4] Applications
    [5] Characters
    [6] Role Play

The setting is in an ancient civilization called Esthgantath. There is a hierarchy system. Every girl is named after a type of flower or plant, because long ago their ancestors believed that females had the spirit to persevere, like many plants. ???

Last edited by AquaG on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:08 pm

Applications

[1]Index
    [2] Rules
    [3] Setting
    [4] Applications
    [5] Characters
    [6] Role Play

[1] Name~
    [2] Age~
    [3] Gender~
    [4] History~
    [5] Appearance~
    [6] Pets~
    [7] Pets Appearance~
    [8] Other~

Last edited by AquaG on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:09 pm

Characters

[1]Index
    [2] Rules
    [3] Setting
    [4] Applications
    [5] Characters
    [6] Role Play

~ AquaG

[1] Name~ Sakura
    [2] Age~ 14
    [3] Gender~ Female
    [4] History~ Daughter of the kingdoms head guard
    [5] Appearance~ Everblooming Kimono7
    [6] Pets~ kitten named Snuffles
    [7] Pets Appearance~ Everblooming Cat

[1] Name~ Sweet Pea
    [2] Age~ 15
    [3] Gender~ Female
    [4] History~ Daughter of the king (princess)
    [5] Appearance~ Everblooming CuteKITTY
    [6] Pets~ none
    [7] Other~ She's Sakura's friend, but hardly seems like she's the older one

[1] Name~ Miki (pronounced-- Mee-key)
    [2] Age~ 16
    [3] Gender~ Male
    [4] History~ Kings son
    [5] Appearance~ Everblooming Thoie_anime_boy
    [6] Other~ likes to pick on Sweet Pea

~WillowG

[1] Name~ Wisteria
    [2] Age~ 17
    [3] Gender~ Female
    [4] History~ Refugee from another country
    [5] Appearance~Everblooming 1186858107_futureisme
    [6] Pets~ none
    [7] Other~ often causes trouble in the streets

~Lillylo

[1] Name~ Iris
    [2] Age~ 13
    [3] Gender~ Female
    [4] History~ A village girl who's parents died when she was young. Her mother's friend took her in.
    [5] Appearance~ Everblooming Avitar3
    [6] Pets~ A cat named Daisy
    [7] Pets Appearance~ Everblooming Thmeow
    [8] Other~ Another friend of Sakura, she's very shy. When she does talk, it's usually to settle an argument.

[1] Name~ Lily
    [2] Age~ 32
    [3] Gender~ Female
    [4] History~ She's Iris's mom's friend. She took the little girl in when Iris was only 5
    [5] Appearance~ Everblooming Maiden
    [6] Pets~ none
    [7] Other~ Can be a little shy, but is assertive.
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:46 pm

All righty. Let's get this story started. If anyone else would like to join, send in your applications now.
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:27 am

Sakura's hazel eyes stared in awe at the expanse of gloriously beautiful meadows she was looking at.
    "Oh my goodness," she whispered to herself, but her company seemed to hear.

"I thought you'd like it!" a beautiful voice -- that could have been the equivalent, or even better, to that of wind chimes -- sounded in her ear. She spun around with a ginormous smile reaching across her face. "It's lovely! I can't believe you were able to find a field this magnificent!" "Actually, Miki found it! And guess what?" the beautiful-sounding girl inquired in her usual playful voice. It was sometimes hard to believe that Sweet Pea was the older one of the duo. "I don't like guessing, just tell me." Sakura pouted "Well, you wouldn't guess it, but Miki was actually hoping he could be here to see your expression, but he had his 'duties', Of course." She motioned with her fingers a quotation around 'duties'.

"That's enough!" A males voice shouted as a hand flew to cover Sweet Pea's mouth. "Buut et wuz jroo!" Sweet Pea shouted from under her brothers hand.

Sakura looked over at Miki, and wasn't surprised to see his face shaded scarlet. He always seemed to be embarrassed about something. She started taking a step towards him, but of course being her clumsy self, she lost her footing and started tumbling down the hill.

When her face was facing the way she was rolling instead of being buried in soft grasses --thankfully-- she saw large boulders dead ahead. But before she could ready herself for the impact, a strong hand grabbed her wrist and she was jerked upward. She looked around to see who had saved her, even though she was incredibly dizzy from the tumble, but couldn't see anyone but Sweet Pea and Miki running down the hill after her. They were much too far away to have been able to rescue her.

She slumped back to the ground and sat there as Sweet Pea and her brother caught up with her. "Did you see that?" she asked the others, her voice embarrassingly shaky. "See what?" Sweet Pea asked in her usual ditsy way. But Miki seemed to be looking somewhere else to the east of where they stood. "Come on. Let's get you to the castle to get you looked at. Make sure you don't have any injuries."

Sakura let him put his arm around her waist to lift her. She looked off into the field the way Miki had been staring before she concentrated on not falling again as they made their way up the hill and to the castle infirmary.
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by Lillylo Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:50 am

In the village...
    Iris was taking a walk when she heard an argument in the village. She went over to see who was arguing, and discovered two guards in front of the castle were arguing about who's shift it is.
    "I was just told to take the shift." One guard said, so the other replied, "I am supposed to take guard till 5:00, it's only 3:30!" Iris stood there listening to the conversation. Then went up to the guards. The guards knew that she was a quiet one, so they were surprised when she started talking to them, even if it was just a little over a whisper, so they listened. "Can't both of you do the job? One on that end and the other on that end? Then, no one would be able to get past on either side. Aaand, (she stretched 'and' to make it sound more important) it will make the king feel more safe with two guards, aaand it will show us villagers that the king is even more important."
    When Iris kept her mouth silent again, the guards agreed and did what she said without an argument.
    Iris continued on her walk, settled more arguments, and went home for dinner at 5:00. On her way, she stopped by the guards. Another guard had come to take the night shift of 5:00 to 7:00. No arguments, so she headed home.

Last edited by Lillylo on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 429
    Location : Bound to Earth, wishing to be free and roam the Skys
    Registration date : 2007-09-08

Post by WillowG Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:15 pm

Wisteria peeked around the corner of a house, her dark eyes looking at the village market. It was filled with people doing they're late shopping. She spotted the bread stand not too far off from where she hid. Heart thudding in her chest, she crept forward, making sure the shop owner was busy with someone else. Picking up a large loaf as casually as she could, she pretended she was a costumer simply looking over the freshness of the bread.
    When she saw that the shop owner was busy with a real costumer, she made a dash for it. She weaved in and out of the many people in the market. She held to the bread loaf tightly, making sure she didn't lose her meal this time.
    Suddenly she heard a whistle sound far behind her. The usual sign that there is a thief among the people. She ran even harder. She was almost to her hideout, where she could eat in peace.
    Finally she reached safety. It took all she could to not look back and make sure she wasn't the one being chased. She took a deep breath and began climbing the crumbling stairs in her "house". When she reached the top of the staircase, she let herself slid down against the farthest wall. She let herself calm down before she began eating.
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Miki and Sweet Pea sat on the edge of Sakura's bed in the castle infirmary. "Ugh." Sakura moaned whenever she shifted her position. Other than the few bruises and a slightly twisted ankle, she was fine, but it still hurt when she moved. "You should be more careful when walking on the edge of a hill. Especially when the hill has been eroded by rain." Sweet Pea said in a teacher-like manner while shaking her finger at Sakura.
    "Oh, just be quiet, Sweet Pea!" Sakura mumbled annoyed. "Hmph!" Sweet Pea made a face at Sakura. "But it's true! Right Miki?" Both girls looked up at the Prince with big eyes. Miki felt his face get red by the stares of the girls. He hated when they gave him that look. If he sided with one, the other would be mad. Typical for girls. he thought to himself.
    "Look, I... um... have to go look at something. Sweet Pea, watch after Sakura!" he called over his shoulder as he made his way out of the room, his ears quite visibly scarlet.
    "Hmph." Sweet Pea grunted again. "It would have been more fun if he had stayed. Oh well, he wouldn't be able to understand it anyways." "Understand what?" Sakura asked.
    Sweet Pea turned to her, an ecstatic smile spreading across her face. "You didn't know? There's another commotion brewing up in the town. Your father didn't tell you?"
    "Well, no. He doesn't tell me about the things he does at work."
    "Well, anyways, lets go and see what's going on now."
    Before Sakura could say anything, she was already being half-pulled half-carried out of the castle.
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:55 pm

Wisteria sighed, having eaten the whole loaf of bread ravenously. She hadn't had so much food in one day. She leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes, enjoying the half-full feeling in her stomach. Suddenly she heard a door slammed open and she was on her feet instantly. Surely she couldn't have been followed? She looked sideways at a window, planning to use it as an escape route if needs be, even though it was two stories off the ground. Footsteps were rushing up the stairs, and stopped when a guard stood at the top of the steps. Wisteria gasped in horror and made a rush to the window, but the guard blocked it. He pulled out his whistle and sounded three sharp blasts, signaling others that she was found. Soon other guards were surrounding her. She tried to fight them, but they over powered her and bound her hands behind her back. The guards then pulled her out into the streets and into the square, where she would be dealt with.

Last edited by WillowG on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Iris entered her home to find out that Lily was waiting for her with a serious face. This can't be good, Iris thought. Lily came up to Iris.
    "Iris, there was more trouble in the main streets today. Did you see anything, or were you taking the side streets?"
    Iris thought for a moment, then answered to her mother's friend
    "I took the side streets, but I do remember hearing whistles, which was a while ago."
    Iris looked up. Lily was smiling a smile Iris hadn't seen for a long time.
    "They found her." Lily said. Iris was shocked to hear this.
    "'Her'? Usually girls don't cause trouble."
    Lily looked at Iris as if she couldn't believe what she was saying.
    "But I'm not completely surprised." Iris quickly added. "It must that refugee girl. She always makes trouble. I'm really happy that the guards caught her! "
    "No, I'm really happy the guards caught her!" Lily challenged. She then turned adding, "They finally found her!"

Last edited by Lillylo on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:42 pm

Wisteria was dragged into the Main Square. She struggled against the guards as they pulled her up to a raised platform in the middle of the Square and tied her hands to the post. The crowd that was already there started murmuring about her and soon shouts and insults were being thrown at her. Every insult felt as though it burned and it took all she had to stand with her head raised calmly, looking over the crowed to prevent herself from bursting into tears.
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Iris and Lily decided join the crowd after they heard the crowd yelling at the outlaw. They grabbed Daisy and hurried out the door.

Last edited by Lillylo on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:33 pm

"Just wait a second!" Sakura whispered loudly as she and Sweat Pea got to the town.
    "I don't think we're supposed to be here right now. What if my dad finds us!"
    "There's nothing to worry about, Sakura. I just want to see what's been going on in the town."
    The girls walked around the corner. They were close to the square now. "Sweat Pea-" Sakura began when she was suddenly cut off by her friend pulling her aside into an alley. A group of soldiers ran past their hiding spot.
    "Just because I said there's nothing to worry about doesn't mean we can't be seen by them. They aren't 'nothing'" whispered Sweat Pea into Sakura's ear.
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:46 pm

In Town Square...

"Look at the crowd! Goodness, we won't be able to see the refugee girl. The guards want everyone to see. Well, they must not of thought how many people wanted to see this," Lily complained. "Oh well." she mumbled. She didn't like being in crowds. She didn't mind being in the front or very back of a crowd, but people were starting to pile up behind her and Iris. "Can't we just go to the very back?" Lily asked. Iris whispered, just loud enough so Daisy could hear. "Look, I'm not losing this spot. Some people are leaving the front, probably because they don't want to see her. You know, I've never seen her, but people seem to not like her. I've heard some people say she's got rags for clothes. I don't believe them, but it could be possible. " The guards in the front started shouting about what to do, so this stopped everyone talking. Suddenly, a huge bunch of the crowd, maybe up to the middle, started moving away and to the back of the crowd. Soon, Lily and Iris were almost to the front, and they could now see the refugee. Iris looked around. She didn't see any kids. The kids must of stayed home. She never realized how many adults there were. She looked back at the refugee. She noticed everyone else was looking away.

Last edited by Lillylo on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:55 am

Soon the crowd began to dissipate and the ones who remained where beginning to look away from Wisteria. She decided then to look at the crowd that was in front of her. One of the Street Police stepped up and began calling out to the crowd. "Here stands a thief from the foreign lands of Ratelius! She has been a thorn in the markets side for months and we have finally caught her!" A triumphant cry rose from the crowd. When the noise died down the man continued with his speech. "What is to be done with this outlaw? What shall be her punishment? We the police force with leave the decision up to you!" With his ending words the policeman stepped down and he and the guards left Wisteria on the stand alone.
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:15 pm

After the guards had said that the crowd had to decide, there were more murmurs. Iris overheard some people saying that they should take her to a more powerful kingdom saying that she was an outlaw. Then that kingdom will decide what to do. Iris thought for a while, looking out to the alleys near the square. She then had an idea pop into her head.

Last edited by Lillylo on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:30 am; edited 3 times in total
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:41 pm

Sakura finally got free of Sweat Pea's grasp, and they walked down the street quickly so they wouldn't be seen. Sakura looked up to the windows of the houses bordering the streets, but everywhere she looked, the shutters were closed.
    "Sweat Pea?"
    "Yeah? What is it?"
    "Do you think, well, that this girl didn't really do anything wrong? I mean, she did steal from the market and all, but should she be treated this way?"
    Sweat Pea stopped in her tracks. "I do think that Sakura. But for you. You of all people shouldn't think that!"
    "Well why not?"Sakura asked a little annoyed.
    "Because your father is the top guard in this city. If anyone ever heard you say that, what would they think of your father?"
    They said no more as they made their way to to the square.

Sakura looked around. She had never seen so many people. Her father never let her into town, which was sort of a good thing. She could ask the townspeople anything without anyone knowing who she was.
    Many things intrigued her about this situation. One thing was that there were no guards in sight. The other was that the refugee girl was standing erect and seemed ready for what would happen. She turned away from the princess, though keeping a close eye on her, and walked to the nearest gentlemen she could find.
    "Excuse me sir," she began. He looked at her with an annoyed face. "Um, what are they going to do with the girl. My friend and I just arrived here, and I'm sad to say it appears a little to late to hear the sentence."
    "Oh, well, the guards are leaving the sentence up to the townspeople, but all I'm hearing from them is 'take her to another kingdom to deal with her' and all that rubbish. I think we should stone her right here and now. She sure does deserve it."
    "Thank you sir," she said politely. She curtsied and walked back to Sweat Pea, who was being followed by a swarm of boys.
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:46 pm

A small group in the front of the crowd where whispering about her sentence, but Wisteria could hear clearly what they were saying.
    "I think she should be taken to another kingdom, get her out of our hair, you know?"
    "Nah, just put her in prison. That should take care of this disgrace."
    "I think she should be left tied to that post. Let her starve."
    The group looked shocked at that opinion.
    "Starve? Where others would see such an ugly sight? What if visitors came? They would see her and shake their heads in shame for coming to such a cruel place! No, I think she should just be out in prison."
    Hearing the conversation, Wisteria trembled slightly. All of her friends had been put in the prison that was so far away from the city and never heard from again. Out of all the options she heard, she would much rather be taken to a different kingdom. She had already been forced out of her home country. But when she thought of the treacherous trip she had to endure, Wisteria changed her mind about traveling again.
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:00 pm

Iris looked back up to the refugee. She then looked towards Lily, to see if she was watching her. Lily was talking to someone else. Iris took this as her chance to see what the alleys had hidden. She looked in Lily's hands. Daisy was asleep. "Lily. Can I hold Daisy?" Iris whispered. Lily, still talking to the person, handed Iris her cat. "All right Daisy." Iris whispered to the cat. The cat had woken up when Lily handed Iris her. "Meow," the cat whined. Iris whispered to the cat, "Here's what I'm thinking. No one should be treated like this, even if it is a refugee. Try to sneak onto the podium and loosen the rope. Be very careful. Do you think you can do that?" Daisy started purring in answer. Then Iris said, "I'll be in the alleys." She put Daisy down and weaved through the crowd to the alleys. When she reached the alleys, she looked back to her cat. It was weaving through the crowd as well. What a smart cat she can be was all Iris could think of at that point. Then a voice in Iris's head said the cat won't make it. People were going to notice. Iris watched the cat jump onto the podium. Then the commotion started.

Last edited by Lillylo on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Wisteria looked at the cat in surprise. What was it doing on the platform? The cat sat down and began licking its paw and drawing it over its face. The crowd was murmuring now about the cat and not her. Wisteria reached out with her foot and nudged the cat, which meowed pitifully at her.
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:32 pm

Iris watched as Daisy just sat there and cleaned her face. Then, Daisy got nudged and so the cat started scratching at the rope. Good thing there is rope tied on her scratching post Iris thought. Some of the town people were starting to go up the the platform to get the cat down. This caused Daisy to jump down and run into a separate alley. Iris started running through the alleys to catch her cat. Lily is going to be so mad when she finds me. She thought while running.

Last edited by Lillylo on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:29 pm

RANDOM BEAN ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (the following may be disregarded)

The lady stood but for a second. Before the nearest mortal could blink she was gone- gone and running. Her canine form was sleek, large, and a delicate shade of palest lavender. The cat was not far ahead and the girl would cross her path soon. She darted behind the girl and quickly threw her onto her well refined back and caught the cat gently in her maw. They were beyond the next three blocks before the girl started screaming and to the far reaches of the city before anyone noticed. Lightly she slowed her breakneck pace and handed the cat back to the girl who by now had stopped screaming. "You are not safe here," the great canine projected these words directly into Iris' mind. "Be still now child. You are in my care, and I shall keep you".
    The forest surrounded them when the pale canine stopped- miles and miles from the nearest people. The wolf knelt down and gently nudged Iris off her. "Stay here were you are safe and I will return before the Day-Moon falls." The great wolf stood and sprinted back to town, vanished instantly as if never there.

Back in town the Lady pulled her cloak around her and pushed her way to the platform. She stood perfectly still and gazed into Wisteria's frightened eyes. "Fear not," she spoke to her mind. "I will be your saving grace." The Lady climbed the platform, and turned to face the crowd. "Do you know this woman? " she shouted to them. "Do you know the crimes she has done?" The crowd roared and screamed insults in response. A startled look from Wisteria caught her eye. "Be still." she told her, almost reprimanding. "Be still a little longer" Turning her thoughts back to the crowd she goaded them one still further. "Has she not thieved your precious goods from your stores? Has she not robbed you?" The crowd jeered in response. "Have you never committed a crime?" Silence. Dragging uncomfortable silence surrounded them. "If you were staving, would not steal to survive?" Silence grew to an undertone of quiet talking. Before the crowd could grow too loud the Lady stopped them. "Have you been banished from the leisure of your home and friends? Have you traveled to foreign lands with naught but the clothes on your back? For shame you judge too quickly. For shame. Perhaps you live as she and see if you do not steal meager scraps of food when you feel the life drain out of you. All creatures deserve a second chance."
    With that, the wolf was once again running, Wisteria slung across her back. She carried her away, to the forest. Gently the wolf laid her down in the thick pine needles and shredded the rope with her teeth. Then she padded lightly to Iris and nuzzled her gently, comforting her as she laid beside her. "This is Wisteria," she thought to her softly. "The refugee from the square. She will protect you when I am gone. You will have to hide her- sneak in by night. Then leave. You are not safe." Her thought range had expanded to both of them. Then shrank to Wisteria. "You must keep her safe. This will redeem you and give you high honors by that town in the future. Keep her safe." The canine said no more to any of them for night was falling and the stars arose in the East. Long after Iris and Wisteria were asleep, the canine arose and blessed them quietly with strength and courage- They would need it.
    "Good bye, sweet Iris. Safe travels Wisteria. Have courage, be strong always. Keep her safe for your own good. Good bye."
    And with that the great canine was gone, no trace of her on the whisper of wind or the ground on which she had stepped. Only a small necklace was left for them each. And that was all.

END OF BEAN ATTACK
    Thank you and have a good night. Sorry that my epic died there at the end. Yeah...enjoy!
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:21 am

(Aqua's account got hacked by Bean! should we keep her post official or not?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:16 am