~*Fantasy Phoenix*~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~*Fantasy Phoenix*~

When your imagination takes flight, let it soar ~ AquaG

3 posters

Everblooming

Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

Everblooming - Page 2 Empty Re: Everblooming

Post by Lillylo Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:00 am

(we should...maybe this time we'll let Aqua post her reply and then act like the bean atack never happened)
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 429
    Location : Bound to Earth, wishing to be free and roam the Skys
    Registration date : 2007-09-08

Post by WillowG Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:31 pm

(i think we should keep the post, i like how it's getting the story somewhere)
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:14 pm

( yeah. agreed. )
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 852
    Registration date : 2007-09-01

Post by AquaG Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:22 pm

(hey, it's your guys' turn!)
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:54 pm

(okay, here goes)

Wisteria woke up in the middle of the night. She didn't recognize the area around her and quickly jumped up. Then she remembered what had happened the day before. She noticed that she was holding something. She looked at the necklace that had been left in her hand. She touched it with her two first fingers before looking at the girl sleeping beside her. So it wasn't a dream, Wisteria thought. She looked at the necklace again. It was had three tear-shaped glass pendents that hung off of it, the longest one between two shorter ones. The pendents where a clear blue. It was a simple piece of jewelry, but beautiful all the same. Wisteria put the necklace around her neck and sat next to the girl. The embers of a fire where burning a few feet away but their warmth could still be felt. Wisteria wrapped her arms around her legs and rested her chin on her knees, waiting for the girl to wake up. As she waited, she thought about the woman who had saved her. "Who was that?" Wisteria wondered aloud. "And what is this girl in danger of?"
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Iris woke up from a weird dream. She believed that the dream was of lady coming and helping her. However, the part that made the "dream" weird for Iris was that she was to be kept with the refugee. Iris looked around. Forest. The refugee. It wasn't a dream! I'm here! In this forest with... with... her! This is not right. Then Iris thought of Lily. How would things be? What will she think? How will she react? Iris stood up. Then, as the refugee turned to look at her, stood very still...

Lily searched for Iris everywhere. She was nowhere to be found and some guards can't find her either. Lily went asking around town. No one had seen a little girl with purpleish-white hair. No one had seen a girl with a white cat. Some people suggested that Iris already went home. So Lily went home. "Iris! Are you here?" No reply. The last thing that Lily thought was that Iris was lost...

Last edited by Lillylo on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:57 pm

Wisteria didn't say anything to the girl that was standing off to the right of her. Instead, she simply looked up at her, resting the side of her face on her knees. She didn't know what to say to the girl at all. After a few minutes of just looking at the girl, Wisteria turned her head to look forward. "So your name is Iris?"
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:19 pm

"Yeah" Iris whispered, just loud enough so she can hear. "Your name must be..." Iris looked away while saying this and waited for the refugee to answer. She couldn't call this girl refugee forever! Iris was actually a little determined to know! A sudden rustle of leaves made Iris jump. Then she remembered Daisy. "Come Daisy. Come into safety." Iris sat down while whispering to the cat . She meowed to Iris then jumped into her arms.

Last edited by Lillylo on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:11 pm

Wisteria watched as Iris cared for her cat. "I'm called Wisteria," she said. Wisteria stood up and dusted herself off. She stretched and looked around.
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:27 am

"Wisteria. Pretty." She stroked Daisy, then added, "This is Daisy." She looked around. "Shouldn't we try to find food?"
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 852
    Registration date : 2007-09-01

Post by AquaG Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Sakura stopped running and started gasping for a breath. She wiped her hair back from her face, but the rain made it fall back down. The whole square had went into panic as they saw the refugee was no longer at the stake. She ran up and down the streets trying to find Sweet Pea. Oh no! What's going to happen! I can't find the princess!
    Sakura was on the brink of tears when she was yanked into an alley. She tried turning around to see her attacker when a cloth covered her mouth and nose. She breathed in to scream, but a burning, funny smelling gas filled her lungs. She cried out in pain instead, but her voice sounded weird to her even still. Everything around her was blurring, and in no time, she was unconscious on the cold, wet stones of the alleys with deep, chuckling voices in the distance.

Miki jolted awake. He had fallen asleep under a cherry tree while sitting in the shade to escape the heat of the sun. Now it was pouring down rain. He wiped his forehead, but it wasn't only saturated in rainwater, but also sweat. Miki recalled his dream. He had been looking up at the new fugitive that had just been caught, but her face seemed different. It looked familiar, but he couldn't tell whose face it was, because the shadows and rain smeared the image. Why did I dream that if I can't even make sense of it? He shook his hair to dry it at least a little and walked back to the palace. Right before he could open the door, it was flung open and Sweet Pea was standing in the doorway with a crucial expression.
    "Miki! Is Sakura with you?! I can't find her anywhere!" Sweet Pea looked all around her surprised brother, but didn't see Sakura anywhere near him. Tears started to well up in her eyes, but Miki grabbed her shoulders. She could feel his racing heartbeat from his hands.
    "What do you mean you can't find her? Isn't she always with you? Where was she last? Did you check everywhere? In her house? Her room? Your room?"
    Sweet Pea nodded to every inquiry. "Yes! I've checked all those places! Everywhere! Her dad doesn't even know where she is!"
    She started to ramble on about the their day and that it wasn't likely Sakura would just disappear, when Miki caught the part about the town square. His eyes widened and he thought about the fugitive in his dream. He realized the square was different from the ones he had seen, in fact, it wasn't even a square at all. It was in a clearing. The face of the girl tied to the post was Sakura's. Her hair was plastered to her unconscious face and her clothes where dirty and smeared with dirt. Miki backed away from Sweet Pea with a blank face and darted back out the door, grabbing his sheathed sword just in case. Sakura hadn't run away, she had been kidnapped.
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:47 pm

Wisteria thought for a little and then nodded. "Yeah, I guess we should get some." Wisteria, used to the feeling of hunger, hadn't noticed that she was still hungry. She started walking deeper into the forest that they had been taken to. Hunting down a rabbit or two would probably be easier than stealing food in the town.
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Iris watched as Wisteria walked away. Should I follow her? Iris looked down to Daisy. Daisy apparently wanted Iris to stay. Iris laid back down, Daisy on her knees. What would Lily think if she knew I was talking to Wisteria? Iris thought of all the trouble she would be in.
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:56 pm

Wisteria came back after the sun reached the middle of the sky. She carried two rabbits that she had managed to catch. She set them down next to Iris. "We're going to need a fire to cook these," she said.
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Iris stared at the two rabbits. She then nodded, looking back at Wisteria. Iris stood up, then went off to gather some fallen twigs and sticks. "Come on Daisy." Iris said then picked up some sticks nearby. Iris spotted another a little ways away. Iris thought for a small moment, while picking up the stick, How long will Wisteria and I be here? Iris looked around at the beautiful daylit forest. What will happen in town while I'm gone? When I come back, how different will it be? Iris looked down at Daisy, who meowed then attacked a bug. Iris looked ahead then told Daisy to follow. They went deeper into the forest.

Lily was still asking people around town if they had seen Iris. All her answers were "No, not today." or "Sorry, you should ask others." Lily, with a big frown on her face, walked around town, finally deciding to just ask the guards. She looked around, searching for the closest guard to ask. When a search party was made, Lily would ask to see Sakura, to see if she could help. Sakura had to have at least a slight clue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:16 am