~*Fantasy Phoenix*~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~*Fantasy Phoenix*~

When your imagination takes flight, let it soar ~ AquaG

3 posters

The Three Fighters (Private)

Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

The Three Fighters (Private) Empty The Three Fighters (Private)

Post by Lillylo Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:58 pm

Table of Contents
    ΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦΦ
    [1] Table of Contents

[2] Rules
    [3] Setting
    [4] Applications
    [5] Characters

Last edited by Lillylo on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

The Three Fighters (Private) Empty Re: The Three Fighters (Private)

Post by Lillylo Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:59 pm

Rules

[1] Table of Contents
    [2] Rules
    [3] Setting
    [4] Applications
    [5] Characters
    1. No godmodding
    2. No romance
    3. One character max
    4. No swearing.
    5. E for everyone please.
    6. Three people can be in this role play.
    7. PM me your application please.
    8. No double posting
    9. Please don't control other characters unless you have permission. Please PM to let me know if you do.
    10. Enjoy! Wink

Last edited by Lillylo on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:06 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:02 pm

Setting
    >>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>><<<
    In a mysterious place called Knolphot (Nol- foot). The conflict is that three dragons have come and are causing trouble all over. The 3 Fighters is about 3 young people who are Knolphot's only chance to save them. All three dragons are heading their way, and three young people need to save a whole civilization.

The Dragons
    The Three Fighters (Private) Threedragons

Last edited by Lillylo on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:15 pm

Applications
    ╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

Name: need one
    Gender: unless it's a species with no genders, must include
    Appearance:
    Pets: always nice to have one, but if you don't want to, you don't have to.
    Pets Appearance:
    Other: If there is one

Last edited by Lillylo on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Characters
    ☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻
    Name: Sunila(sun-ill-a)
    Appearance: The Three Fighters (Private) Fire
    Pet: A white unicorn named Shinica( shine-eck-a)
    Pet's Appearance: The Three Fighters (Private) Unicorn
    Other: Sunila is a great sword fighter and is learning to use fire magic and a few mystic arts.
    The unicorn is a girl.

AquaG

Name: Daeron
    Appearance: The Three Fighters (Private) Anime_boy
    Pets: none
    Other: He was an orphan growing up and taught himself how to fight

WillowG

Name: Lance
    Appearance: The Three Fighters (Private) Vanguy
    Pets: none
    Other: He's mostly quiet and other people usually get nervous around him for some reason. He always seems bored with what's going on. When he does talk, his voice is monotone and he almost always only speaks one or two words that sum up everything he's thinking.

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Last edited by Lillylo on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Sunila was told to go outside. For the fifth time today! She had to practice over and over again. Her parents wanted her to be chosen so she can prove herself worthy enough to someday change everything so girls can battle. But first, of course, she had to do a major battle. She was already good at fighting, but some people can pass her up if she didn't train. Sunila began with her sword first. Then, as her final blow, she would use a magic art. No one really knew what a dragons weakness was, so it was best to know something that could defeat it. And since it was the first dragon attack on Knolphot, the village would pick three, young, strong fighters. Sunila thought that the wise village elder should pick nine fighters, three for each dragon. But, the elder said three was enough. So here was Sunila, training for maybe nothing. There are already three good boys to fight. Sunila wondered if they will all be present for the picking. One is gone to help other villages, so maybe Sunila would be chosen. Maybe.
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 852
    Registration date : 2007-09-01

Post by AquaG Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:46 pm

Daeron stared, dripping with sweat, across the small clearing in front of the small village. He had been practicing for about 4 hours straight, and had cleared a small area of shrubbery. He wiped sweat off his brow and sighed quickly, because his lungs hadn't stopped burning yet.
    Muscles stiff, he walked into the village. Over time, he had made friends with Sunila, the only girl his own age in the small village. When he reached her own training sight, he leaned against a nearby tree and watched her practice.
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 429
    Location : Bound to Earth, wishing to be free and roam the Skys
    Registration date : 2007-09-08

Post by WillowG Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:54 am

Lance entered the village called Knolphot. He had been traveling for days now, after his home village was destroyed by three dragons. He was hungry and was about to enter a shop when he saw a girl practicing with a sword on a straw dummy. Strange, he thought. Girls don't usually carry swords. He checked his sling for the orb he was carrying. Once he knew it was safe and secure, he walked into the store.
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Sunila finished her training for the day, well part of the day. Sunila looked around and saw Daeron watching her. "Hello Daeron. You look like you have been training too." Sunila said, seeing the sweat on his forehead. "Do you know anything about when the meeting will be held? My parents haven't heard anything, and I haven't either."
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Lance selected the food he wanted and walked to the counter to purchase it. As he was searching through his wallet, he noticed that the cashier kept glancing at him nervously. When he handed the money to the cashier, he took note that her hands were a little sweaty. As he walked out of the store, he could have sworn that he heard a sigh of relief.
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:38 pm

"No, I'm afraid I haven't heard anything. Come with me though. I think if we ask around town we might be able to get something uncovered."
    He turned away from Sunila and walked back to the town.
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Sunila hurried to put her items away and grab her bag so she could catch up with Daeron, so she could get the info too. While she was rushing past the store, she stopped. Daeron was inside, and she decided that while Daeron talked to the clerk, she could get a few things on her list of things to buy. Sunila entered and looked around for things she needed.

Last edited by Lillylo on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Lance walked away from the store and towards the center of the town. He decided that he would stay the night in that town and began looking for an inn.
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:16 am

Sunila heard the store's door open, so she looked over and saw someone leaving. She didn't recognize him so she felt ok. As long as it wasn't Daeron, she was ok.
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:54 pm

"Are you sure you don't know anything about a ceremony?" Daeron asked the clerk.
    "S'rry kid. I can't help ya there. Ma'be ya should ask me wife. She tends ta know all the gossip."
    The store clerk left the counter and into the back room. Daeron turned to Sunila, who just entered the store.
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:04 pm

"So do you know anything about the ceremony?" Sunila asked.
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:09 pm

"Just a minute. I'm asking the clerk who's asking his wife. Why don't you look around for anything you need at your house. I'll be with you soon."
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:26 pm

Sunila started looking around, every once in a while looking back to Daeron, just encase the clerk was back. She found one thing she needed. Just encase she did get chosen for the fight, she needed a sword sheath. Sunila wasn't surprised that the store had one. A fight was going to happen, and her father said they always had sword sheaths and weapons when a fight was to happen. Sunila grabbed one and went up to the counter to stand next to Daeron.
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:39 am

Lance found an inn easily. He looked up at the sign that hung above the door. It creaked a little as a gust of wind blew through the town square. Lance entered the Purple Diamond and looked around. Apparently the inn also served as a bar. Lance spotted the counter and walked up to the man behind it. "One room, one night," he murmured quickly. The man behind the countered nodded in a brusque manner and led Lance to the back of the bar and through a door, behind which was the inn rooms. The man led Lance to one of the furthest rooms and opened the door. The man then scuttled past Lance and back to the bar. Lance sighed when he examined his room. It was covered with dust and obviously neglected, but it would have to do.
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:53 pm

The store clerk and his wife came out of the back room. Sunila waited for the answer, but instead the clerk came to her, seeing that she had an item to buy. He gave it to her for free, knowing how good a fighter she was and he was sure she would become one of the town's protectors. Then, the wife spoke. "Tonight at 6 should be the picking. Everyone is welcome." She said, then walked away.
    AquaG
    AquaG
    Admin

Female

Post by AquaG Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:07 pm

Daeron quickly thanked the clerk and his wife. While walking back towards the door, Sunila caught up with him.
    "We just need to wait a little bit longer, Sunila," he said. Daeron turned and nodded to her, and walked down the street.
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Lance dropped his bag next to his bed, the dust swirling up and into the air. Coughing, he opened up the window to let fresh air in. He glared at the dust swirling about before he sat on the bed, careful not to disturb the dust again. Before long he became bored of the room and hid his bag under the bed. Lance left the room and walked out of the inn.
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Six o' clock, ok. I'll go tell Dad. Sunila nodded back to Daeron and walked back to her house. "Dad! I know when to go, six o' clock is the meeting. Sunset," Sunila explained once she entered the doorway. "That's great honey!" Her mom answered. "Go continue training, it will help," she added.
    "Mom!" Sunila protested.
    "Go."
    "Fine." So Sunila was back outside training, as the sun slowly started leaving it's '1:00' spot in the sky.
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female

Post by WillowG Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:35 pm

While Lance was walking down the crowded street, he accidentally bumped into someone. The force caused the orb he always carried to fall out of his sling. Surprised, Lance tried to retrieve the orb, but it was only kicked out of reach. Almost panicking, which rarely happened, Lance rushed after the orb. Finally the orb came to a stop, but not where Lance would have hoped. A man had stopped the orb by placing his foot over it, using the ground as a brake. When Lance went to grab it, the man quickly reached down and grabbed it. Lance put out his hand for the orb. "Give it to me," he said. "What's yur price?" the man asked, sneering. "It's mine," Lance insisted, reaching for the orb again, but the man only held it higher. "What's yur price?" he repeated. Lance glared at the man. The man shuddered a little but didn't give in. "If you want it, give me money," the man prodded. A crowd was beginning to form around Lance and the man as a response from the tension coming from them. "Give it to me," Lance said again.
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female

Post by Lillylo Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:10 pm

Sunila looked around. She couldn't concentrate with all the noise and she wanted to know why every one was in a crowd. It's not sunset, so why is everyone in a crowd this early? Sunila looked at her training area. Flash burns on the dolls, sword slashes, it looked like Sunila had been training all day. Mom and Dad won't notice that I stopped for a little while, now, to see what's going on. Sunila walked over to the crowded area. Sure enough, there were people starting to cheer. Great, another fight. What could it be about this time? Sunila looked in the crowd. A boy and a man were fighting over an orb. Apparently the orb was the boy's and the man wanted money from the boy. The boy looks new. Is he visiting and the man taking advantage of the boy for money? The fight had gone on long enough, the man was starting to look like he would force the boy for money. Sunila backed out of the crowd then whistled. Shinika will help me. Sure enough, the pure white unicorn came, followed by a lot of cats. Cats loved the unicorn it seemed. Sunila got on Shinika and went into the crowd again. The unicorn made some people move away, but some still had to be told to move. Finally, Sunila and Shinika arrived out of the crowd. "What's going on here?" Sunila asked the two. "Well you see hare, the boy wants to buy me orb, but he won' pay. Seems that he don' have a mere 10 dollars from this town. So he tried stealin' it, and hare we are." The man answered. "Is that so." Sunila knew the look on the boy's face, it was a mixture of anger, panic, and frustration. It was his orb. Sunila dismounted Shinika and started whispering a small tune of niceness, which, if it worked, would have the man give the boy his orb. Only if it worked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:12 am