~*Fantasy Phoenix*~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~*Fantasy Phoenix*~

When your imagination takes flight, let it soar ~ AquaG

3 posters

The Three Fighters (Private)

WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 429
    Location : Bound to Earth, wishing to be free and roam the Skys
    Registration date : 2007-09-08

The Three Fighters (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Three Fighters (Private)

Post by WillowG Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:27 pm

The man glowered at Sunila. "Wha' do ya think yur doin', eh?" The man shoved Sunila back, breaking off her song. "Tha' sort o' music don' work on me, the Great Grancho!" Grancho laughed and started walking away. Lance lunged at Grancho, knocking him off his feet. The orb fell out of Grancho's hand and Lance quickly ran over and picked it up. "Oi!" Grancho shouted. "Tha's mine!" Grancho grabbed Lance's ankle and made him fall. Lance held the orb to his chest and kicked at the man. The crowd began chanting "Fight, Fight, Fight!"
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by Lillylo Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Sunila didn't like the chanting. And now she was involved in a fight! Grancho was a good fighter, so the rumors said. That was why people said he might be chosen. But that also was why she might be chosen if she did well in the fight. She could show everyone what a good fighter she was! Not everyone knew. Let's see. From rumors, Grancho only does well because he thinks everyone besides himself are losers and can't beat him. All right then, this battle should be easy. Sunila thought. When Sunila was being taught by her father, he told her that you have to always believe you can be beaten. Then, from that knowledge, you try your best. When you try your best, you can win. So with this knowledge, Sunila started to do a quick magic art, that gives a beam of light to the target to make them be dazed for a little while. When he is dazed, it is the best time to have your partner fight, since now, Sunila won't use the sword and there is another battling too. Sunila called for Shinika, knowing that she had to be out of shadows. Once on Shinika, she put her hands in front of her, wrist against wrist and whispered,"Dazed Sunbeam!" Small, sparkling light started to make little ribbons. Sunila quickly targeted Grancho. Please work! Sunila thought before releasing the ribbons.
    WillowG
    WillowG
    Dragon
    Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 429
    Location : Bound to Earth, wishing to be free and roam the Skys
    Registration date : 2007-09-08

Post by WillowG Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:03 pm

The sunbeams hit Grancho full in the face. "Wha'!?" He stumbled back and held his hands to his stinging eyes. "Me eyes! Oh, me eyes!" he shouted. Lance took this opportunity to get away. He jumped to his feet and ran. The crowd didn't notice as he slipped away, for they were cheering for Sunila and her victory. The only thing he could hear over the crowd was Grancho's pained cries.
    Lillylo
    Lillylo

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by Lillylo Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Sunila looked around the crowd, all the happy faces beaming at her. She noticed the boy and the orb were gone, apparently slipped away as soon as Grancho was dazed. He probably doesn't like to be in crowds. But I understand completely. If I had to compete against someone in a place I didn't know, I'd get away as soon as possible. Sunila turned Shinika around, telling Grancho as she left, "I'll always be here, think of that before you start bullying people." With that, she left.
    On the quick journey home, Sunila passed the Picking sight. Everything was getting ready by the store clerks and elders. Sunila hurried on home, ready to tell her parents when the picking would be. Riding by the Inn, Sunila thought she saw the boy with the orb. But he was gone the next moment. Must just be my imagination. Sunila thought. Soon she reached home.
    "Sunila, do you know when the picking is?" Sunila's Mother asked when she got inside.
    "Tonight at sunset. Soon." Sunila reply. Then added, "I'm going out to practice." And went into the back yard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:30 am